19/12/2023

The end was imminent



 My life goes on with a cycle finished, I silenced myself, that's me, mistakes and successes... Losing ourselves not because of lack of love, maybe because we love in the wrong way, I am a sea of calm. I accept the ups and downs, the mistakes, the stumbles, the losses. Have I closed my eyes and only I knew the mistakes, the betrayals, the mark of lies and what to do with it all?   Sadness or disappointment?  Many doubts emerge, time does not come back and things do not go away, the time needed to wait for it to pass, because the pain And love doesn't pass at the speed of the net, of gigas, of chips, and the time it takes is indeterminate, it's personal and unique. Everything that remains, remains forever the feeling lived, these memories will never be forgotten, no matter how much time passes. You've already made my heart lighter. I chose to take a chance headlong on this story of ours, even though I knew it was doomed to ... Even though I knew that all this would be one of those stories with very cliché dramatic endings. This is our history, Even though I knew she was doomed to ... Even though I knew that all this would be one of those stories with very cliché dramatic endings. Such is our history, a memory that will never fade, an eternal mark that lasted 10 years. When you are prepared to take the risk of going through all of this again, touch the wounds, but very lightly because they are still sensitive....  "Keep your heart quiet, don't mess with it for now. Don't take out of God's hands what you've already put in  through your prayers."

Wikipedia

Resultados da pesquisa